You agree that by clicking “Join Now”, “Sign Up”, “Login” or continue accessing www.MonsoonAcademy.com, www.MySAPExpert.com, www.MonsoonSIM.com (referred to as either “the Site”, “our Services” or "MonsoonSIM"), you are entering into a legally binding agreement. If you reside in Australia, your agreement is with MonsoonSIM Pty Ltd Australia (each, “Monsoon” or “we”).
Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This Agreement applies to both.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your profile name.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. Monsoon does not retain liability or responsibility for such use.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other members of the Site.
- You may not use the Site service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. All users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Site
- You must not modify, adapt or hack into the Site or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site or any other systems or networks connected to the Site by hacking or any other illegitimate means.
- You have read, understood, and agree to our Privacy Statement, a copy of which can either be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org or from the Site
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code that could be an annoyance, harmful or destructive in nature.
- You must not use the Site to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are aware that all the websites specified under the Site have shared login ID and password
- We reserve the right, in accordance with applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- We reserve the right to limit how you connect or use our Services.
- We reserve the right to alter, upgrade, enhance, make obsolete our algorithms, features, configurations related to the MonsoonSIM without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to, at any time; reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claims or trademarks on those usernames.
- You agree to receive updates and notifications from the Site. You can, at any time, opt-out of receiving the newsletter simply by replying to the "opt-out" at the bottom of the email.
- You agree that all game and simulation data including but not limited to transactions, configurations, reports, analysis, results generated out of our Services belongs to Monsoon
The Site may link you to other websites on the Internet. These other websites are not under the control of Monsoon, and you acknowledge that Monsoon is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by Monsoon or any association with its operators.
Choice Of Law And Forum
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Monsoon and its affiliates and their respective employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, that arise from your use or misuse of the Site. Monsoon reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Monsoon in asserting any available defenses.
Monsoon makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in your location, and accessing them is prohibited in territories where viewing or downloading their content is in violation of local law. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE (THE "CONTENT") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Monsoon DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liabilities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Monsoon BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF Monsoon HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, Monsoon’s LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.