Embrace a new learning experience of edutainment to uncover succinct business insights through enterprise resource planning!
2015 Enterprise Resource Management Challenge
The School of Science and Technology (SST) of SIM University will be hosting its inaugural open competition on enterprise resource planning. This event will be powered by MonsoonSIM - a unique business process simulation and education platform shortlisted for Talent-Unleashed award*. This event is also endorsed and supported by SAP Asia Pacific.
- Participation is via one of the following categories: University/Poly/JC, Secondary/ITE, and Open.
- A team consists of 5 players
- Each team runs a virtual company and compete with other teams to make the most profit
- There will be 7 teams competing in each playoff round (4 hrs per round)
- For Singapore, the top 3 teams in term of nett profits from all playoffs enter to grand final. Note that each country participating university has the right to decide on how they would select their top teams to move on to Country Final and Grand Final
- To win the game, each team has to manage a well-run business, covering sales, marketing, purchasing, planning, production, logistics, human resources, asset management and customer services
Chief Commercial Officer
Manik Narayan Saha
SAP Asia Pacific
|Glen FrancisVice PresidentInformation TechnologyManagement Association (ITMA)|
No prior knowledge of business is required. A briefing will be conducted for participants in conjunction with the trial runs held before the competition.
- Preview sessions (Late November/Early December 2014)
- Registration, enrollment of players and familiarization of games (Jan to March 2015)
- Playoffs (Early April 2015)
- Final (April/May 2015)
Benefits for participants:
- Appreciate the criticalness of business management decision making in enterprise resource planning.
- Recognition from SAP and various sponsors with certificates to enhance your career recognition
- Exposure to team-building, social learning, and networking with various corporate sponsors
- Expose to the latest development of the ERP marketplace and sponsors briefing
- Receive winning prizes
Benefits for participating Higher Learning Institution:
If your institution is interested to be part of this, please contact:
Nash Goh (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Alex Ong (Alex@MonsoonAcademy.com)
or you can simply register by clicking the REGISTER.. button below