Sep 25th (Saturday)
9:30 AM Singapore / Kuala Lumpur / Manila / Hong Kong
8:30 AM Jakarta / Bangkok
Are you a business school educator? You're cordially invited to transform the way you teach in just two hours!
This free workshop is intended for business teachers interested in experiential learning – learning by doing!
We will show you, how you can bring experience-based learning into your classroom.
This workshop will demonstrate how your students will undergo experiential learning through experimenting in a business simulation.
As a participant in this workshop, you will:
- Be running a virtual company in an immersive game
- See how the business concepts evolve as the game progresses
- See how your students can master complex multi-disciplinary business knowledge from just a simple game
- See how you can transform yourself from teaching to facilitating
- See how integrative learning can be achieved (more about Integrative Learning)
All you need is a laptop!
- When: Saturday, September 25th, 9:30 AM to 11 AM (Singapore Time)
- Where: Zoom link will be given after registration, BYO laptop (REGISTER DOWN BELOW)
- Agenda: Run a virtual company, experience basic accounting concepts and business analytics through simulation
- Main Takeaway: You will be able to provide experiential learning!
Our gift to you:
At the end of your participation in this free workshop, you will receive a certificate and FREE access to our MonsoonSIM servers for two months with full support.
A bit of a background on who we are:
MonsoonSIM is an award-winning business simulation and gamification education platform. This platform has been used in business education since 2013. To date, we have more than 80,000 registered learners and a rapidly growing user base. With MonsoonSIM you allow the learners to conduct self-directed learning --- through simulation and gamification.
This mode of teaching is suitable for:
- Business Administration & Management
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Business Analytics
- Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP/ERM)
- Finance, General
- Human Resources Development
- Human Resources Management
- Logistics & Materials Management
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing Management & Research
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management & Supervision
- Purchasing/Procurement Management
- Sales, Merchandising, & Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Integrated Reporting
Note: Free server access will only be given to facilitators from a new organisation. The certificate will be given upon completion of this workshop
Sorry, registration is not open at this time